We’ve all heard that eye creams are essential as we age. Yet, this advice may have fallen on deaf ears in our youth. Now, we are older and in need of eye cream. A quick Google search for eye cream might leave you overwhelmed and not knowing which product to choose, let alone what the benefits are of using it. We’re here to walk you through what you need to know when using eye cream and the incredible benefits of regular use of this product. Wake up your tired eyes and learn why you shouldn’t skip eye cream!
Benefits of Using Eye Cream Regularly
First things first – everyone should use an eye cream because the skin around our eyes is fragile, and can show signs of aging much faster than other areas of the body. With eye cream, you can combat signs of aging and have bright, young looking skin around your eyes. Some of the best benefits that you can see with regular use of eye cream can include:
- preventing signs of aging around the eyes
- lessening the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- minimizing the appearance of dark circles under your eyes
- delivering hydration to the skin around the eyes
- soothing tired eyes to appear more awake and alert
- strengthening the delicate skin around the eyes
Now that you understand the benefits of using an eye cream, how can you easily find the best eye cream for you? As you might assume, just like any other skin care product, there are an abundance of options on the market. We’ll help you understand what to look for when it comes to selecting the right eye cream.
Investing in the Right Eye Cream
When it comes to quality eye cream – ingredients are everything. Just like other skin care products, not all eye creams are created equal. It’s important to check the ingredients before you buy. Some of the main ingredients you should look for in your next eye cream include:
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient specifically attracts water, which helps bring additional moisture to the skin and can improve skin elasticity.
- Caffeine: Just like a cup of coffee wakes you up, caffeine in your eye cream also delivers a wake up call to reduce puffiness around the eyes so you look more awake.
- Niacinamide: This antioxidant works to both hydrate and brighten the skin around your eyes.
- Vitamins: Look for vitamins C and E. These work to moisturize, protect, and brighten the skin around your eyes.
A product that we recommend is the MUTHA™ Up All Night Eye Cream. Packed with powerful antioxidants and ingredients like pearl powder, coffee seed, hyaluronic acid, and botanical extracts, it’s a game changer for improving that tired look around your eyes – whether you’ve been up with a sick kid or dancing on tables.
Hope enjoys using this product herself and recommends applying it morning and night for the best effects. Learn more about some of her favorite skincare products and routines by visiting her YouTube channel.